Sunday, November 21, 2010

Theorems graph.

Now that almost everybody's heard about the mind map concept, it seems a little weird to me that I wasn't able to find via Google anything like that:
In my opinion, it's really fucking convenient to be able to answer the question "for what the hell do I need this theorem?!" at a glance (In fact, this question is just a rephrasing of "why the hell should I know its proof?!": you know about the lazy evaluation concept, don't you?). It's especially helpful right before exams (and especially for me 'cause I've got the damn habit to devote no more than three days to an exam preparation ^____^).

By the way, GraphViz tools were used to plot this graph. If you wanna look at the source or modify it, you can download it from here.

And yeah, for the sake of showing you how devilishly horrible automatically generated graphs might be: http://llvm.org/docs/UsingLibraries.html

No comments:

Post a Comment